Hello friends!
This week I’m going to write about my future job…so here I go:
This week I’m going to write about my future job…so here I go:
Well I'm studying dentistry, so that is what i wanna do, I wanna be a
great dentist and fix the smiles of all the patients that enter in my consult.
I don't know yet if I want to work with kids or adults or what
speciality I will take, but what I know is that I want to go work away from
Santiago, I want to go to the south, to Valdivia, Puerto Montt, Chiloe. I would
like sometimes go to work just for the joy of what I do, I don't care if they
will pay me with chickens, eggs or cow milk, I just want to make the life of
people better.
I imagine me being my own boss that would be awesome, perhaps putting a dental consultory with my friends there or a movil dental clinic and go to the places where the odontology and the dental treatments don't go.
I imagine me being my own boss that would be awesome, perhaps putting a dental consultory with my friends there or a movil dental clinic and go to the places where the odontology and the dental treatments don't go.
I don't like offices or dealing with paying the bills, so I will need
someone to do that for me because I really don't want to do that.
I would like sometimes go to seminaries and learn more treatments and news in the odontology world, so I would be perfecting myself all the time and so do a better job with the people I'm going to treat.
Well that is all for today, I hope you like it.
I would like sometimes go to seminaries and learn more treatments and news in the odontology world, so I would be perfecting myself all the time and so do a better job with the people I'm going to treat.
Well that is all for today, I hope you like it.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario